Life can be challenging and finding the right person to support you shouldn't pose an additional challenge. My areas of specialty are listed below. Please call or send me a message through my contact page to set-up a free 15-minute phone consultation, so we can discuss how I can be of help to you.
From beginning college to going through a break-up; divorce; physical health issues; or changing careers, living a healthy lifestyle amidst transition is difficult and sometimes feels impossible. We all face different experiences that shape us along the way, but our only choice is in how we respond to those experiences; and sometimes we need the help of a therapist to determine how to makes sense of it all. Informed by my yoga background and experience of providing therapy in multiple healthcare settings, I believe all parts of the self (mind-body-spirit-relationships) may need to be addressed to facilitate the healing process. My approach utilizes both evidenced based practices, such as cognitive behavior therapy and mindfulness, along with narrative and systems-based perspectives. I also collaborate with your other health professionals (as needed), especially primary and alternative health care providers to help you achieve your overall health goals.
My areas of specialty include:
- Anxiety and depression
- Physical health injury/illness (concussion, chronic pain)
- Women's issues (self-esteem, self-care)
- Relationship issues (family dynamics, partnerships, friendships, work/school relationships)
- Life transitions (break-ups, moves, new jobs, graduation, marriage)
- Stress management/Work - Life Balance (working too much, overscheduled/overcommited)